Machine Learning Software Engineer
muse.ai is creating an advanced AI to search the world's video, and we are looking for scientists and engineers who want to be at the forefront of video search and discovery.
We are backed by Horizons Ventures (the original investors behind DeepMind and Siri) and serious about building a world-class engineering culture for applied AI in Search.
To accelerate product development we are looking for polymathic individuals who can not only figure out what approach to take but can also implement solutions that are production ready.
- A passion for Computer Science and AI
- High proficiency in machine learning, statistics, and optimization
- Working knowledge of Tensorflow/PyTorch or similar frameworks
- Experience with implementing numerical methods and data visualisation
- Experience with multi-threaded design and parallel/distributed computing
- MSc/MEng degree in computer science, electrical engineering, machine learning, or equivalent (Ph.D. preferable)
Nice to have
- Love for technology and desire to advance Artificial Intelligence
- You’ve worked with video before and have a passion for it
- Work on something audacious and with a great international team
- Team Experience Program
- A great office with a view, in the Chiado area