Senior Full-Stack Engineer
We are looking for an experienced Senior Software Engineer who is passionate about building products that customers love, leveraging a strong core platform.
You will work within a scrum team of 4-6 engineers on a variety of projects and initiatives, including building new features, launching new products in new countries, and extending our core platform. As a senior engineer, you will also have the opportunity to coach other members of the engineering team on advanced technical considerations and productive workflow.
You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
We expect our engineers to:
- have experience using Ruby on Rails, React, PostgreSQL and Redis extensively.
- have extensive experience of programming applications, including web applications, throughout the stack - including front-end UI work, backend heavy logic, and system integrations
- be relatively programming language agnostic - demonstrated by the experience of multiple programming paradigms and languages/frameworks/syntaxes
Nice to have
Softer skills that are required include:
- Strong communication skills
- Passion for process optimization
- Experience in producing clean, extensible and flexible code
- Knowledge of maintaining & improving test coverage and application performance
- Extensive experience supporting and re-factoring the existing code base
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary
- Agile company – we move fast and make quick decisions
- Free fruit, breakfast for the office
- Social events – we’re a friendly bunch