The change in the automotive industry brings a lot of new challenges. Our Losch DIGITAL LAB (Losch Services - Portugal) in Porto is a young and creative team facing all digital challenges together with the Luxembourgish colleagues to support the automotive industry. We are active in the fields of software development, data analysis and the acceleration of new technology.
What you will be doing:
- As part of our agile project team, you help delivering the multi modal mobility platform of tomorrow.
- You are involved in the entire cycle of software delivery - from the requirements analysis and planning to the delivery and acceptance by our product owner. You work closely with all the roles of our team and all stakeholders of the project and provide input on potential risks or benefits for the end user.
- You are responsible for manual, exploratory and automated tests and continuously optimise the associated processes and infrastructure.
- You think creatively and come up with solutions when tools don’t work.
- With passion for best practices such as Acceptance Test Driven Development, Behaviour Driven Development, and Continuous Integration and Delivery, you are putting these methods at the center of development.
- 2+ years of work experience
- Bachelor or Master Degree in IT, Software Engineering or similar
- Experience with: Defining Test Plan, Automating Testing, Testing REST API, Usage of POSTMAN, Confluence, Jira...
- Fluent English speaking & writing skills
- Team player
- Willingness to travel
- Agile, international, cross-functional team
- Challenging projects
- Competitive salary
- Free fruit, coffee and water
- We have a monthly team building event