Life on Mars is a software team with sky-high standards and aspirations. Software is hard, and we know it takes curiosity, passion, discipline, and patience to get it right.
We are currently running two blockchain-based startups: Fractal (B2B, blockchain tech, partners in Berlin) and Azelo (B2C, collectible art, partners in The Hague). We’ve been working with blockchain tech since mid-2017 and are steadily building knowledge in the space, playing around with smart contracts, state channels, and doing original research.
We're looking to grow our team and are looking for software engineers who are able and willing to learn Blockchain technology. We'll provide the training internally. You'll be working with our small, focused team on one of our Blockchain-based ventures, both on the web and the blockchain side of things.
Join our office in downtown Porto (but partial remote is OK) and enjoy a great work-life balance with flexible hours.
Say hi if you're curious.
- 3+ years of professional experience
- solid bases in software engineering
- familiarity with the web stack
Nice to have
- distributed systems
- infrastructure / devops
- Blockchain, especially Ethereum / Solidity
- Office in downtown Porto (Trindade)
- Remote OK: work from anywhere
- Great work/life balance
- Flexible hours
- Choose your own gear
- Flat, flexible, transparent organization
- Focused team, high-impact work
- Continuous mentorship