LeasePlan has been innovating on a global scale for more than 50 years. With around 1.7 million cars in over 30 countries, LeasePlan is the largest, most authoritative lease company of its kind in the world.
At LeasePlan Digital we are building innovative new software platforms, applications and enabling business models that will help define "what's next" for cars and mobility around the globe. We are located in Amsterdam and are a growing international team.
You will develop innovative front-end applications using technologies such as ReactJS, Redux, Redux-Saga and help us stay up to date in our technology selection as the frontend landscape continues to evolve.
As a Frontend Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Developing frontend applications using a stack similar to “react-boilerplate”: ReactJS, Redux, Redux-Saga etc.;
- Advocating for front-end development best practices, and
- Doing whatever it takes to help LeasePlan Digital get the right solutions implemented to deliver value to customers around the globe.
- Extensive experience integrating with RESTful APIs;
- Knowledge of modern authentication and authorization mechanisms such as OAuth, OpenID Connect and JWT;
- Familiarity with modern CI/CD, code versioning and QA tools and processes;
- An appreciation of functional programming;
- The confidence to speak up when you think something can be done better or smarter and the ability to accept compromises when necessary;
- The ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements, and
- An agile mindset and experience with Scrum or other methodologies.
LeasePlan Digital is a fast-moving business with a start-up culture that gives you the opportunity to apply your talents on a global scale. We are located in a new office surrounded by like-minded innovators at B.Amsterdam.
LeasePlan is committed to the uptake of electric vehicles and is a founding partner of EV100 - a new major global transport initiative designed to fast track the uptake of electric vehicles among corporate companies. We are working to transform LeasePlan into a data-driven company that delivers any car, anytime, anywhere.