Brand & Communications Lead
We're hiring someone that is able to lead our Brand & Comms team and loves making people grow.
You should be someone who's able to listen to customers (on both sides of the table: talent and business), big and small, and truly help them thrive.
You should be able to communicate our brand and you understand marketing across all its functions.
You should be capable of planning and executing our promotion efforts, always measuring and analysing everything you and your team do.
You're someone who likes to iterate with your peers instead of executing an adhoc process on your own.
You don’t have to be a seasoned Brand / Comms Manager – we want someone who’s been around for a bit to learn enough Brand and Communications and has a lot of potential.
You’ll create a team with design, content, event management, social media and community skills that will help you help Landing.jobs succeed.
Why Landing.jobs? Because we love our brand and values, we strive to grow our community and like to create powerful content to help them steer their tech careers and find their next perfect job!
- 2-4 years Marketing experience.
- You're someone who iterates a lot with your peers, and is not afraid to fail, recognise and learn from your own mistakes.
- Able to develop our brand & comms strategy, which will serve as input to our PR, public speaking, editorial, sales training, and advertising strategies.
- Able to establish consistency and rigor in go-to-market planning to ensure that every new feature we introduce is well understood by the world, and its business impact is thereby maximized.
- Can drive spirited campaigns.
- Likes to help build a suite of collateral materials that can support our business.
- Looking forward to working closely with our Product, Talent Development and Business Development teams to ensure that cross-functional coordination is seamless.
- Capable of executing and tracking your own team budget and make your team grow.
- Has experience leading people.
- Is passion about Landing.jobs and the problem we are solving.
Nice to have
- And it would be nice if you have experience working with marketplaces.
- And last, but not the least, if you are willing to work in a location with more than 200 days of sunshine a year – good old Lisbon!
- Access to our internal mentorship program
- Internal team training sessions with invited guests
- Gym & other employee only discounts
- Team-building event every quarter
- Regular community meetups at our office
- Work from home policy
- Team lunch every other Friday
- Equity plan
- Paid birthday holiday plus one extra day (Carnival, Christmas, New Years Eve)