Kinsu is a new type of insurance business. The app enables you to insure your laptop, iPhone, iPad or all your home contents within a few minutes. All you have to do is sign up, tell us a little bit about who you are, take pictures of the things you want to insure and you are done. That's it, all of your stuff is now insured no matter where you take it. We believe insurance can be beautiful, both for individuals and their community.
No ninjas, no rockstars.
If you know how to ship good code, have a great work ethic and don't care about titles, this is a great position for you.
We're building an iOS app (based in Ionic 2) that will make the proccess of insuring your favourite stuff, like your smartphone or your laptot, less shitty.
If you prefer to insure all your home's contents, we do that too.
Our backend was built with Sails.js.
- Deep understanding about API's
- Experience with Non-relational databases, like MongoDB
- Familiar with new features of ES6
- Knowledge about Node.js
- Experience with AWS
- Active in Stack Overflow (of course...)
Nice to have
- Knowledge and understanding about:
- Ionic 2
- Angular 2
- You can split your week between working with the team at the office and working from home.
- We have other perks, we just don't want you to join because of them. Let's talk about it later