Senior Front-end Developer (React)
James is working to bring Machine Learning and exceptional UI / UX to financial institutions around the world. Voted the best European fintech startup of 2016, we are growing and need developers that are willing to challenge themselves by discovering, learning, and using cutting-edge technologies.
We are looking for a Front-end Engineer to join our Engineering team. You will become part of a company that's constantly pushing technological and business boundaries, which creates both added value to the market and internal learning opportunities.
In this setup, your day-to-day will consist of closely working with designers and other engineers to develop web applications to satisfy our increasing client base needs.
The team's toolkit is highly based on React, Node.js, Flask and Django. But you'll also have the opportunity to work with some of our clients' technological stacks.
As a Front-end Engineer you will:
- Build web applications in a modular, declarative, and composable fashion
- Improve our web applications by searching for and experimenting with the latest frontend technologies and tools
- Collaborate with designers and engineers to ship the best product, that makes for a friendly experience in all evergreen browsers
- Strong Engineering background
- Experience with React
Nice to have
- 5+ years of professional experience
- Experience with Agile (Scrum)
- Experience with Redux
- Knowledge of Flexbox
- Experience with Git
- Good written and spoken English
- Health insurance
- Company laptop of your choice
- Team Soccer matches