We’re looking for a passionate senior UX/UI designer to help shape and design out our crypto platform. You will be responsible for crafting the future of our products in the booming crypto space. We know that whilst the technology behind crypto is beautiful, the experiences and interfaces need to be as well.
We offer a green field project, where you will be working “on the ground” with our highly skilled development team to ensure the best experience for our users.
It goes without saying that you’ll get the latest iMac or MacBook Pro and whatever tools you need to get the job done (this includes and ). We strive for the ultimate efficiency in our processes and don’t like to get bogged down with “approvals” and “feedback”. We operate on data-driven results.
Working directly under the CTO, this is a great opportunity to grow your portfolio in the web 3.0 (yes, that is a term) revolution that is crypto!
- Product design and brainstorming
- Storyboarding, wireframes, high-fidelity mockups and prototypes
- Developing your own designs using modern CSS / HTML5
- True understanding of what responsive design is (more importantly, isn’t)
- Sketch and InVision Studio
- Quality Assurance development work
Nice to have
- Has some crypto and loves the idea behind the tech
- Plans their experiences and user flows on paper
- Spends a little bit of extra time in order to get that animation just right
- Would never put text on top of an image
- Latest iMac or MacBook Pro and whatever tools you need to get the job done (this includes and ).