Solidity / Crypto Developer
We’re looking for a passionate developer who wants to quit their boring day job and get into crypto full time in the Ethereum (Solidity) and/or the Neo (Python) area.
As our crypto developer you will be responsible for the smart contract development to power the intimate ecosystem that we are creating. You won’t sweat after reading our whitepaper and are excited by the power of a blockchain agnostic solution.
We offer a green field project, that will be a distributed application AND a good UX, which is something this industry needs and will recognise.
We value the developer experience above all else and will supply the right tools through to automated testing and deployments to ensure this.
We strive for the ultimate efficiency in our processes. It goes without saying that you’ll get the latest iMac or MacBook Pro and whatever tools you need to get the job done (this includes and ).
- Developing a full stack dApp on mainnet
- Using Truffle / Embark to bootstrap development
- Development strategies for complicated asynchronous processes
- Working with frontend developers and designers in the product design process
Nice to have
- Creates open source projects to help others
- Plans their builds on paper
- Spends a little bit of extra time to ensure we won’t need to redeploy
- Goes to crypto meetups
- Reads white papers in bed
- Fixes bugs in open source projects to help others
- Latest iMac or MacBook Pro and whatever tools you need to get the job done (this includes and ).