Senior IT Support Specialist
The Lusiaves Group, founded in 1986 at the Ondas Marine (Figueira da Foz) is a leader in the poultry industry.
We believe in teamwork, career progression, and the capacity for continuous improvement in the day to day work of individual and collective work.
We are searching for a senior IT support specialist to be involved in the management and implementation of new IT projects, and to support users with adopting best practices.
What you will be doing:
- Troubleshooting server and server lobs (hardware/software)
- Managing order flow, presenting solutions, resolving and maintaining our ticket management platform,
- Owning knowledge relating to our database on infrastructure issues (networks, computers, peripherals, servers)
- Academic Qualifications in the area of Computer Science / Systems Engineering / Computer Science or similar
- Minimum 5 years experience with online/on-site support to the user and solving problems related to computer and information systems
- Proven experience with networking, routing, switching, wifi controllers, firewall configurations
- Sustainability in installation, configuration, and management of servers, computers and printers
- Experience with Linux/macOS
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office / Office 365Experience in Server Virtualization Solutions (HyperV and VMware) and administration of AWS and Azure public cloud systems
- Proven experience in using Customer Support / Ticketing Systems"
- Knowledge of IT Service Management
- Capacity to screen and resolve incidents.
- Fluent in English
- ITIL certification and knowledge of SAP
Nice to have
- Experience researching and presenting practical and innovative solutions to problems, always with an "out of the box" vision.
Working for a green company
Young and dynamic environment
Conditions according to experience and function requirements