Grover is a fresh alternative to buying
Through us, you can subscribe to the latest tech instead of buying, and give things back at any time. We're on a mission to reinvent consumption, go easier on the world's resources, and make innovative tech products accessible to everyone. As our community is growing every day, we're now looking for a SalesForce Engineer.
Want to work with a small but very effective team, and help us change the world of consumption? Then you're in the right place. At Grover, we value entrepreneurship, intelligence, and speed in everything we do. We're a team of over 40 creative minds, from more than 16 countries – which means our aims, beliefs, and ways of working are influenced by many different perspectives. In our HQ, in Berlin Mitte, there's no room for hierarchy, and plenty of space for fun, collaboration, and rethinking the way the world does things.
- Collaborate with product management to build and meaningful new and enhanced features of our Renting Platform and particular in SalesForce system.
- Participate in planning, discussions and other meetings
- Build, maintain, and deploy new and existing functionality to SalesForce and other Grover Systems
- Help improving our current infrastructure
- Proven experience working with SalesForce system
- Knowledge in NodeJS, Python and PostgreSQL
- AWS experience is a plus
- You enjoy sharing knowledge with your team and getting new skills
What we offer you:
- Entrepreneurial responsibility and flat-hierarchies
- Ownership of your work
- Fun at work
- Modern, spacious office located in central Berlin
- A fun workplace
- Fresh Fruit & Drinks
- Team Events