Goodlord exists to make renting simple and transparent for everyone - and our small, self-organising squads build the platforms and tools to help us achieve this mission. We're disrupting an industry, so there's plenty of novel problems to solve on behalf of of the agents, landlords and tenants using our platform for our engineering team to get their teeth into.
If you want to develop new skills, there'll be plenty of opportunities: many of our current team joined as back-end or front-end developers, and are now working across the full stack. We are keen advocates of Agile delivery, working closely with our stakeholders, and use Kanban to iterate quickly on customer feedback.
We are looking for bright engineers from a diverse range of backgrounds who can demonstrate strong technical skills and experience to join our team.
What you'll be up to:
- Designing and implement features through the full-stack using a variety of languages
- Maintain and deploy well-tested software in a continuous delivery environment (incl. participating in design and code reviews)
What we need from you:
- Any experience with the following would be a bonus: AWS, DevOps, HTML, CSS, Functional Programming, Test automation
- You have an appetite for learning new things are are heavily invested in your own professional development (and you want to share that with a team who are just as thirsty for growth)
- You can demonstrate commercial experience in web application development (both back/front-end) and a you're passionate about building great software
- High proficiency in written and spoken English
- Experience working in an agile team with a delivery focus and a keen eye on what the customer needs.
- Ability to write good, clean and well-tested code