Design and the user experience are at FULL FABRIC’s heart and soul, and front-end developers serve as the caretakers of this ethos. We value strong developers who are agile enough to work on all parts of the stack, but who have a specific passion for building beautiful user interfaces. These developers will also be responsible for creating the libraries and frameworks that are used by the entire engineering team to build user-facing features.
There is much more that we want to build and so much that we could improve. We value strong developers who are agile enough to jump into most projects. Our culture emphasises creative problem solving, a focus on simplicity, fast iteration and execution. Join us in our mission to deliver great products to the education sector.
- Build and debug complex systems and apps in a team environment
- Apply standard methodologies and personal experience to deliver technical solutions
- Push boundaries and break the status quo (without being a jerk about it)
- Foster an open, collaborative, and inclusive environment
- You’ve been building web applications professionally for 2+ years
- You write understandable, testable code with an eye towards maintainability
- You are a strong communicator - explaining complex technical concepts to designers, support, and other engineers is no problem for you
- You possess strong computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, programming languages, distributed systems, and information retrieval
- You have experience with front-end frameworks
- You have a keen eye for detail
- Enjoy interaction and interface design
Nice to have
- Experience using ReactJs
- Experience with Redux