freiheit.com’s software engineers have been building large-scale software systems since 1999. We are internet pioneers and we have delivered hundreds of projects for our customers that are used by millions of users with thousands of requests per second since then.
In the last two decades we have been constantly reinventing and improving ourselves. Self-Improvement and learning are deeply ingrained into our company's DNA and in the personality of all of our team members. We tackle new and interesting problems all the time and often create things that nobody has built before.
At heart we are an unusual, innovative and bold engineering company. 90% of us are engineers with backgrounds in Computer Science, Physics or Mathematics, many also with strong machine learning backgrounds.
From project conception over development and testing to the final delivery, you are responsible for all software engineering phases within your project, your team, and your client. You are a great match to our team, if you:
- like to solve challenging problems
- want to work in small teams together with other smart human beings
- are keen to learn new things every day
- are honest and have a sense of humor.
- are not looking for any kind of job, you are looking to make a difference with your ideas and your abilities
- a first-class degree in computer science, physics, or mathematics or something related
Nice to have
- Interest in C++, Machine Learning and functional programming languages such as Common Lisp, Clojure, and Haskell