90% of everything we eat, wear, and use is shipped. But online sales and automation for freight industry are non-existent.
We believe that the process of moving goods around the world should be smooth. So we’ve created the online freight marketplace and SaaS software to usher the logistics industry into the digital era, making global shipping faster, more cost-effective and smoother.
And we want you to help us bring this industry online. When details are ignored, containers fall off of ships. And that’s a big deal.
Are you a QA Engineer passionate about finding errors for insane edge cases and love a wide variety of challenges? Do you want to join a startup that’s changing how everything in the world gets from A to B? Do you value delivering highly scalable and the highest quality software?
We are looking for a QA Engineer who teaches a Yoga expert how to be Agile. The perfect engineer lives and breathes classic Agile techniques that ensure quality code is released to production at the end of a sprint. You’ll be parachuted into a development team to act as a quality advocate, mentoring team members on making rock-solid, scalable developments. How? By designing, creating and implementing test cases and quality requirements, as well as automating manual processes and functional testing. We’re looking for motivation to automation, to win the races to edge cases.
As a QA Engineer at Freightos WebCargo you will:
- Preach quality. Beyond testing, you’ll teach everyone how to design high-quality development, with automated and manual testing as your sword and shield
- Guide releases through test planning, preparation, design and execution tasks
- Design, develop and upkeep a test framework for automating tests, creating the right infrastructure, architecture and framework for the R&D organization
- Wear deoderant. You’ll work very closely with developers to ensure that testing layers have adequate coverage, including unit and integration
- Design and implement functional and non-functional tests (in other words, all kinds of tests) that will ensure there is coverage of both expected and unexpected behaviour
- Clearly communicate and report on all test-related matters to various stakeholders on the product. And since they aren’t all technical, you’ll need to have your coder to non-coder dictionary handy
- Be capable of contributing to any other activities that the team might need unblocked in order to deliver value, assisting other teammates when necessary - that includes helping in requirements gathering, design, development, releasing, support, etc.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- At least 2 years of work experience in software testing. 23 months is okay too
- Significant programming experience with PHP (isn’t it just the best?)
- Solid experience in Jira or similar issue tracking system (notebooks don’t count)
- Experience in testing frameworks like Selenium, TestNG, Cucumber and development processes like TDD, BDD will be considered as a strong plus
- Excellent communication, self-organization, time management and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English with excellent reading, speaking and writing skills *
- Freight is huge. But it doesn't need to be boring. We make sure to create a working environment that makes changing something really big really fun
- An exceptional working environment in a dynamic and international team
- Build something that changes the world
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive benefits with Employee Stock Ownership Plan packages
- Friendly, get-ship-done environment
- Work side-by-side with outstanding talents
- Ongoing professional training and personal education budget
- Team building events (that don’t suck)
- Personal laptop
- AXA Complete health insurance