We are looking for adaptable and highly-motivated Engineers to help our users take control of their financial lives.
You’ll work directly with our VP Engineering and the rest of the team to ship features, deliver concepts and break new ground. Share technical ideas in an open environment and help shape a product that is gaining traction with our existing user base.
We have a global community of 300,000 people, which we built up in 2 years without any marketing spend. We've been featured by Apple as one of their favorite apps as well as Forbes, Wired, Monocle.
We are still a young company (~15 full-timers), but we have some significant track-records on our team (our CEO was listed on Forbes 30-under-30 having exited a $110m start-up, investors include Passion Capital who backed Monzo, Jason Butler plus several high-profile others). This is a real opportunity to be part of a company with huge potential at an early stage (with the stock options to go with it). If you're excited by working with exciting technologies and shaping a company as a core team member - this is your place.
Our Engineers should be comfortable working across the stack as the need arises, but an exact skills match isn't necessary. We are after talent, first and foremost.
If you're keen to learn more, check out our Engineering culture page here.
- 2+ years modern web dev experience, with knowledge of:
- Modern front-end web development skills
- Server-side experience (we use Python/Django, but we don't consider this a hard requirement)
- SQL databases (we use PostgreSQL) and how to structure APIs
- A passion for learning
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- A love for product and creating new things!
Nice to have
- GraphQL (ideally with Relay)
- React Native/native mobile development
- Infrastructure or devOps skills (Kubernetes, AWS, CircleCI etc.)
- Work directly with the founding team
- Work with a team that has a strong track record
- Join a high-growth startup with global traction and backed by some of the world’s best investors
- Learn about investing, personal finance and markets...skills you can apply to your own financial life
- Awesome social events - everyone gets a budget to spend on socials of their choice
- Competitive salary
- Very generous equity
- 25 days holiday
- Your own personal development budget every year
- Special rates for gym memberships across London ️
- Discounts at retailers - ranging from Amazon to Tesco
- Half price cinema tickets
- Many other perks