Senior Back-end Developer
Fever is the leading entertainment discovery platform, with a mission to inspire people through experiences. Backed by a team of rockstar investors and advisors, the app gives you the ability to RSVP and purchase same-day tickets to events or in advance.
We are looking for bar-raisers that want to work hard, have fun and make history with us. Our teammates come from Google, Facebook, Amazon, Uber, Yahoo, Tuenti or McKinsey. If you want to work hard, have fun and make history, Fever is the place to be.
Right now we are looking for a Senior Back-end Developer to join our engineering team in Madrid.
- Experience with Python and Django
- Experience with PostgreSQL and Redis
- Experience with RESTful APIs (implementation and consumption)
- Outstanding software development talent proved by great work results/experience and/or interesting hobby projects
- Fluent in writing well-documented code
- Knowledge of software architecture and design patterns
- Knowledge of Agile software development frameworks (scrum, kanban, etc.)
- Comfortable working with remote colleagues, multidisciplinary teams and external partners
- Fluent verbal and written English language skills
- Open minded, outgoing, self-confident and positive personality
- Passionate about new technologies
Nice to have
- Knowledge of Celery, RabbitMQ
- Experience with AWS
- Remote friendly
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Semestral bonus (Up to 10%)
- Stock Options
- Referral bonus
- Workshops & Hackathons
- Excellent working conditions with a location in the heart of the Madrid scene
- Coffee & Drinks
- Ping Pong
- 40% Discount on all events on Fever!