Front-end Developer (ReactJs)
We want to give you a warm welcome to Facestore. The company that is creating the e-commerce of the future.
The Facestore revolutionized the way people shop on Facebook and with over 20,000 stores in Portugal we want our technology to reach all the world and YOU have a key role to make it happen!
If you somehow are still reading this announcement, we want to tell you that we are super demanding, highly frenetic and thirsty for change. Let's do it together what should be done perfectly.
We are looking to grow our team with a new member as a Frontend developer to work at the new challenges of the platform, with the objective to better our solutions, delivering new features and improvements.
Joining our team you will have the opportunities to act and growing professional like:
- You had experience in project using agile methodologies and working in a fast growing and dynamic environment;
- Understanding development lifecycle and working closely with DevOps team;
- To expand the implementations of platform using RESTful apis and microservices architecture;
- Take responsibility from day 1;
- Responsibility for the development in high quality of the product using the best architecture standards, favoring the agile and scalable evolution of the platform;
- Be involved in the end-to-end lifecycle of features, from concept to deployment to metrics;
- Trabalhar com interfaces REST, alinhando as necessidades com a equipe de backend sobre novas implementações e melhorias;
- Have good opportunities for career growth and continued learning;
- Previous experience as Frontend developer (3 years);
- Responsive design expertise, and ability to create cross-browser/cross-device friendly solutions;
- Experience with React e Redux;
- Experience with ES6, Babel or Webpack;
- Experience consuming RESTful apis;
- Knowledge of componentization and modularization of visual elements;
- Be creative and innovative, raise ideas to become more and more our platform in a product that our customers love to use;
Nice to have
- Be familiar with agile working methodology (Scrum or Kanban);
- Involved with open source projects.
- We provide good working conditions and career development as well as the opportunity to integrate solid company;
- A full-time salary negotiable based on experience;
- Flexible work hours;
- Cool office Porto UPTEC.