What we do
EYESO is an independent, community-driven technology company based in Lisbon, Portugal. It's built on blockchain technology, powered by crypto assets, and dedicated to helping creatives everywhere create and share value.
It’s our mission to create a next generation platform for photographers and digital artists, providing a new approach to digital licensing, network promotion and monetization.
EYESO was founded in 2018 by internet entrepreneur Daniel Eiba. Daniel relocated to Lisbon from San Francisco, where he was looking after Product Management and Monetization for Yahoo! and Flickr. He brings over 14 years of experience in developing products, driving growth and monetization in Digital to his team. EYESO is privately funded and is preparing for additional fundraising by the end of the year.
We are looking for talented, creative and passionate people who are excited about this new and fast growing market. You’ll be working with a professional and highly-dedicated team on changing the industry as we know it today.
The UI/UX Designer will be able to address key user needs with effective design. In this position, you will have the unique opportunity to create a product and brand from its inception, directly impact user experience and growth, and play a central role in the future success of EYESO.
What you get to do everyday
- Envision and develop intuitive and engaging visual and interactive designs.
- Initiate and respond to research based improvements for the app and website.
- Probe challenging problems to gain a deep understanding of technology, user goals and behaviors.
- Evaluate new and existing features and offer viable suggestions for improvements.
- Defend design approach with analysis & projections for improvements.
- Create design deliverables such as specifications, process flows, wireframes, and mockups.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams as well as the greater UX team throughout the design process.
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders to gather feedback and produce improvements for the platform.
- During implementation phase respond to day-to-day questions from product managers and developers.
- Lead user research, analyze tasks to be done, and iterate interaction design prototypes rapidly
- Provide product concept ideation, usability assessments and UI wireframes to define valuable and usable consumer solutions.
- Participation in fast paced discovery teams and commercialization programs.
- Develop and drive implementation of excellent user interaction workflow and behavior specifications for consumer applications and products.
- At least 1-2 year web and mobile design experience, preferably for a highly trafficked consumer facing website
- BA/BS Degree
- Portfolio of work samples showcasing design work
- Experienced with designing for web and mobile products
- Experienced with the current version of the Sketch, InVision, Balsamiq, or OmniGraffle and willing to learn new programs as they evolve
- Ability to convey concepts through wire-framing, flows, and mockups
- Ability to keep up to date with current design tools and applications
- Effectively work on multiple projects simultaneously with shifting priorities
- Ability to tell compelling stories about your designs, present your work with confidence, and connect design decisions to business strategies
- Proficiency in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills
Nice to have
- Experience working with user research and usability findings
- Comfortable prototyping front end designs
- Knowledge of capabilities and limitations of Web technologies such as HTML & CSS