Software Project Manager
EYESO is an independent, community-driven technology company based in Lisbon, Portugal. It's built on blockchain technology, powered by crypto assets, and dedicated to helping creatives everywhere create and share value.
It’s our mission to create a next generation platform for photographers and digital artists, providing a new approach to digital licensing, network promotion and monetization.
EYESO was founded in 2018 by internet entrepreneur Daniel Eiba. Daniel relocated to Lisbon from San Francisco, where he was looking after Product Management and Monetization for Yahoo! and Flickr. He brings over 14 years of experience in developing products, driving growth and monetization in Digital to his team. EYESO is privately funded and is preparing for additional fundraising by the end of the year.
We are looking for talented, creative and passionate people who are excited about this new and fast growing market. You’ll be working with a professional and highly-dedicated team on changing the industry as we know it today.
As part of the product engineering team, you'll create and iterate upon product features that will shape the future of EYESO's product. You will join a team of engineers and designers that share ideas and code that help us build apps that your friends and family love to use.
- You will be a member of an innovative team working on software solutions
- You help us to improve and extends our software environments
- Requirements engineering with our teams to find perfect solutions for our customer needs
- Managing internal software projects and releases in Lisbon
- At least 3 years of experience
- Solid technical understanding of web development and web application integrations
- Able to translate business requirements to technical solutions
- Ability to define detailed functional and technical specifications and develop use cases, flow diagrams and wireframes
- Experience in international projects and working with remote teams
- Availability to travel between Lisbon and Berlin
- Proficiency in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills