Senior Computer Vision Software Engineer
What we do
EYESO is an independent, community-driven technology company based in Lisbon, Portugal. It's built on blockchain technology, powered by crypto assets, and dedicated to helping creatives everywhere create and share value.
It’s our mission to create a next generation platform for photographers and digital artists, providing a new approach to digital licensing, network promotion and monetization.
EYESO was founded in 2018 by internet entrepreneur Daniel Eiba. Daniel relocated to Lisbon from San Francisco, where he was looking after Product Management and Monetization for Yahoo! and Flickr. He brings over 14 years of experience in developing products, driving growth and monetization in Digital to his team. EYESO is privately funded and is preparing for additional fundraising by the end of the year.
We are looking for talented, creative and passionate people who are excited about this new and fast growing market. You’ll be working with a professional and highly-dedicated team on changing the industry as we know it today.
At this stage of the project, we are offering the full cycle of tasks and responsibilities - from Brand Inception, UX/UI Design, Product Management, Engineering, Marketing and Community Management to Blockchain specific coding and fund-raising tasks.
What you get to do everyday
As part of the product engineering team, you'll create and iterate upon product features that will shape the future of EYESO's product. You will join a team of engineers and designers that share ideas and code that help us build apps that your friends and family love to use.
- You will be a member of an innovative team working on software solutions
- You help us to improve and extend our computer vision technology
- You are developing and extending our Image Matching technology
- You will also research and apply state-of-the-art computer vision algorithms into our system.
- At least 5 years of experience
- BA/BS Degree in a related field
- You have excellent skills in C++ and (Python or C#)
- You are experienced in OpenCV, boost or MATLAB
- You have a proven track record in image processing/computer vision
- Strong mathematics and analytical skills
- You design great object-oriented code
- You have great communication skills – written and spoken
- Proficiency in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills
Nice to have
- Experience in test-driven software development