What we do
EYESO is an independent, community-driven technology company based in Lisbon, Portugal. It's built on blockchain technology, powered by crypto assets, and dedicated to helping creatives everywhere create and share value.
It’s our mission to create a next generation platform for photographers and digital artists, providing a new approach to digital licensing, network promotion and monetization.
EYESO was founded in 2018 by internet entrepreneur Daniel Eiba. Daniel relocated to Lisbon from San Francisco, where he was looking after Product Management and Monetization for Yahoo! and Flickr. He brings over 14 years of experience in developing products, driving growth and monetization in Digital to his team. EYESO is privately funded and is preparing for additional fundraising by the end of the year.
We are looking for talented, creative and passionate people who are excited about this new and fast growing market. You’ll be working with a professional and highly-dedicated team on changing the industry as we know it today.
The Product Manager will be responsible for developing and driving the product strategy. In this role, you will have the unique opportunity to create a product and brand from its inception, directly impact user experience and growth, and play a central role in the future success of EYESO.
What you get to do everyday
- Play a key part in delivering towards aggressive product development goals by launching innovative product features on both desktop and mobile
- Develop and implement product strategies that optimize user growth, including growth-hacking, strategic long term growth and partnerships
- End-to-end product ownership of at least one product line
- Create and implement integrated roadmaps
- Track and Analyze metrics
- Field product development requests/ideas and determine which ones pose the most optimal opportunities. Conduct tradeoff analysis
- At least 3 years of experience
- BA/BS Degree in Engineering, Math, Business or Quantitative Discipline
- Familiar with Agile
- Strong understanding of web technology and product development
- General knowledge of internet advertising market
- Comfortable pushing on conventional wisdom and having a strong point of view; willing to take initiative and offer creative solutions
- Proven ability to get things done and influence others, to work effectively with different functional teams
- Proficiency in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills
Nice to have
- Design, Engineering and Blockchain experience is a plus
- Fast learner with excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills