Eneida is an innovative SME, founded in 2012 in Coimbra, with a strong relationship with the European Grid Operators, Universities and Research Institutions. At Eneida, we have developed an innovative IoT / Edge Computing platform that is able to make ever better recommendations about the condition and operation of the grid critical assets.
· Manage a Software Engineering team in a daily basis;
· Plan, assign and implement software builds and deployments;
· Collaborate with the Marketing team to deliver the best web products;
· Improve our IIoT platform – eneida DeepGrid® - continuously updating the overall stack to be ranked on top;
· Design and implement the integration architecture for the eneida DeepGrid® Modules to work within 3rd parties IT systems.
· MSc or PhD degree in Computer Science Engineering, IT area;
· Experience in Software teams management OKR oriented (Kanban, Scrum or both is a plus);
· Experience in development of scalable applications with large volumes of data (MongoDB, Elasticsearch);
· Experience in development of secure cloud-based applications (Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability);
· Good writing and communication skills;
· Good English written and spoken;
· Proactive and ability to do teamwork.
Nice to have
· Experience in Backend development (C#, SQL, ASP.Net, Entity Framework 6 and Linq);
· Experience in Frontend development (React, AngularJS; Android, Java);
· Experience with software version control systems (GitHub, TFS-Team Foundation Server or SVN);
· Knowledge about SOLID principles and micro services is a plus;
· Integration in engaging and motivating international projects.