Our dynamic team of young, talented professionals from over 60 different nationalities is driven by one clear mission: making travel easier, more accessible, and at a better value for our 18,5 million customers worldwide. Our professionals develop and use cutting-edge tools to be able to offer more combinations of tailored travel plans than any other site (we can create 3,000 travel plans in 10 seconds!).
We’re now looking for a talented Full-stack Developer to join our Engineering Team based in our HQ offices in Barcelona.
Working on new projects and ideas, innovating and sharing your experiences with your teams makes the opportunity to develop, both at a professional and personal level. You’ll get to work in an incredibly dynamic, evolving industry in which every day brings new challenges and new levels to aspire to.
As a Full-stack Developer at eDreams Odigeo you will:
- Develop high quality, testable and performance software that helps millions of our customers discover the world through travel
- Work closely with product owners and business stakeholders to estimate and plan new requirements
- Drive best software development practices in the team
- Pay more attention to code quality than to deadlines
- Contribute to continuous improvement in the team
How does our Front-end team work?
- We are a huge team and we love code reviews
- We value hunger for learning, knowledge sharing and ambition
- We are building a complex application and encourage our teams to share new ideas and innovate
- You will work in an informal atmosphere in a dynamic and highly qualified team
- We have a super high traffic. Performance and scalability are really something to be taken into account
- Mobile first thinking
- Strict agile environment
- Passion for user experience
- Back-end knowledge, preferably Java EE
- Ability to integrate with a variety of third parties
- Product-oriented mindset
- Ability to take high impact decisions within a team
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Great communication skills as well as fluency in English since we have people from all over the world
- Interest in discovering and applying new technologies
Nice to have
- Styling knowledge (SASS) is a plus
- MVC frameworks experience
- Automation testing skills is a plus (Selenium, Cucumber)
- Office with open spaces, breakout areas, training spaces, terraces with great views of the city, KANBAN boards, UX labs and more!
- Variable bonus compensation based on both individual and company performance.
- Discounts with our network of partners (airlines, gyms, restaurants, shops)
- Half-day Fridays
- Free English & Spanish language courses
- No dress code among our policies
- Showers and changing rooms on site where you can freshen up for whatever rocks your boat
- A range of company benefit plans (healthcare, meals, transport passes, childcare vouchers, accident and life insurance, etc.)
- Work and fun go hand in hand! Our Go!Teams will invite you and your teammates to social activities and events (support charities, celebrate successes, milestones or just Christmas, and even take part in sporting events)
- An informal management style that promotes simple and direct relationships between team members and across teams