Our dynamic team of young, talented professionals from over 60 different nationalities is driven by one clear mission: making travel easier, more accessible, and at a better value for our 18,5 million customers worldwide. Our professionals develop and use cutting-edge tools to be able to offer more combinations of tailored travel plans than any other site (we can create 3,000 travel plans in 10 seconds!).
We are now looking for a passionate iOS Developer to join our Mobile Team based in Barcelona.
Working on new projects and ideas, innovating and sharing your experiences with your teams makes the opportunity to develop, both at a professional and personal level. You’ll get to work in an incredibly dynamic, evolving industry in which every day brings new challenges and new levels to aspire to.
As an iOS Developer at eDreams Odigeo you will:
- Work on complex applications in a fast-changing environment
- Develop new implementations using the best practices in the iOS world
- Develop respecting the clean architecture of our apps
- Work in small heterogeneous teams composed by developers, QA, UX and Product Owners, all working for the same mission
- Be a key part of the decision-making process
- Continue learning every day participating in workshops, hackathons and other events
- Work in a vibrant environment
How does our Mobile team work?
- With so many brands and presence in web mobile (smartphone and tablet), we never get bored. The main challenge for us is to maintain a high level of consistency while working on innovation and optimization projects
- The iOS Team is made up of 9 experienced IOS Developers, who share the same passion for mobile development
- We value hunger for learning, knowledge sharing and ambition
- We build complex applications using the best new methods and technologies
- We encourage our team to share new ideas and innovate
- We have the chance to work closely with our own Agile Coaches and Product Owners to follow the best practices of Agile Methodologies
- We work hard, live and breathe iOS and always think out of the box to create new exciting features!
- You love new technologies and clean architecture
- Experience of at least 3 years in iOS mobile application development
- Advanced knowledge in both Swift and Objective-C
- Deep knowledge of CoreData
- Experience in Unit and UI Testing
- You know criteria for the design of mobile applications (usability and interaction)
- Continuous improvement mentality
- Fluent in English
Nice to have
- Have knowledge in other languages or platforms
- You have already worked in an agile environment
- Experience with CocoaPods and Continuous Integration tools as well as with Open Source software
- Office with open spaces, breakout areas, training spaces, terraces with great views of the city, KANBAN boards, UX labs and more!
- Variable bonus compensation based on both individual and company performance.
- Discounts with our network of partners (airlines, gyms, restaurants, shops)
- Half-day Fridays
- Free English & Spanish language courses
- No dress code among our policies
- Showers and changing rooms on site where you can freshen up for whatever rocks your boat
- A range of company benefit plans (healthcare, meals, transport passes, childcare vouchers, accident and life insurance, etc.)
- Work and fun go hand in hand! Our Go!Teams will invite you and your teammates to social activities and events (support charities, celebrate successes, milestones or just Christmas, and even take part in sporting events)
- An informal management style that promotes simple and direct relationships between team members and across teams