Our dynamic team of young, talented professionals from over 60 different nationalities is driven by one clear mission: making travel easier, more accessible, and at a better value for our 18,5 million customers worldwide. Our professionals develop and use cutting-edge tools to be able to offer more combinations of tailored travel plans than any other site (we can create 3,000 travel plans in 10 seconds!).
We are now looking for a passionate ETL Developer to join our Business Intelligence Team based in our HQ offices in Barcelona.
Working on new projects and ideas, innovating and sharing your experiences with your teams makes the opportunity to develop, both at a professional and personal level. You’ll get to work in an incredibly dynamic, evolving industry in which every day brings new challenges and new levels to aspire to.
The position will be within a growing BI Team of more than 20 members, professional and well organized, working in an agile environment with a fun and relaxed atmosphere.
We are currently working in a full re-architecture of the BI platform which we are building from scratch and enhancing it with the integration of third-party data and new Big Data sources into a hybrid on-premises/cloud architecture.
As an ETL Developer at eDreams ODIGEO you will face several challenges:
- Analysis, documentation, implementation and testing of ETL processes
- Data modelling design of DWH
- Data load processes implementation and optimization
- Maintenance and evolution of the current systems
- Definition and implementation of BI models for reporting
- Data QA control
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science/Telecommunications/Mathematics/Physics or similar
- At least 4 years of experience in SQL is mandatory
- Solid development experience with Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) and Oracle database
- Analytical mindset, team player, creative and self-starter
- Attention to detail and focused on results and productivity
- Ability to work autonomously and mentor junior developers
Nice to have
- Experience in BI reporting tools will be appreciated (specially Microstrategy)
- Python development experience is desirable
- Google Cloud Platform experience (specially BigQuery) is a plus
- Office with open spaces, breakout areas, training spaces, terraces with great views of the city, KANBAN boards, UX labs and more!
- Variable bonus compensation based on both individual and company performance.
- Discounts with our network of partners (airlines, gyms, restaurants, shops)
- Half-day Fridays
- Free English & Spanish language courses
- No dress code among our policies
- Showers and changing rooms on site where you can freshen up for whatever rocks your boat
- A range of company benefit plans (healthcare, meals, transport passes, childcare vouchers, accident and life insurance, etc.)
- Work and fun go hand in hand! Our Go!Teams will invite you and your teammates to social activities and events (support charities, celebrate successes, milestones or just Christmas, and even take part in sporting events)
- An informal management style that promotes simple and direct relationships between team members and across teams