We are looking for Full-stack Engineers to help us create the best possible product for teachers and empower them to engage their students with videos. If you are looking for a meaningful role on a small team you will feel at home with us.
You will have a front row seat in one fastest growing education companies, trusted by more than 25% of schools in the USA and by over 10 millions teachers and students around the world. In the process, you will be challenged every day, constantly learning, your opinions will matter and you will become an even better engineer.
Technically speaking, we use Node.js and MongoDB for our backend and we are in the middle of a migration from Backbone/Marionette to React and Redux in our frontend. We are fully hosted on AWS which we also use to store and stream our own pool of videos.
- The opportunity to work in education and in EDpuzzle excites you
- You make all your technology decisions with the final user in mind
- Experience as a full-stack is a plus because you will be a full-stack, but we are also open to pure front-end or back-end developers that are open to learn
- You have proven experience with at least one front-end framework (Backbone.js, Ember.js, React, AngularJS, etc.)
- You love learning and mastering technologies
- You're self-directed, with proven ability to manage goals and deadlines effectively
- You have an excellent ability to communicate your ideas, regardless of audience
- You have a good level of English
- Relocation to Barcelona
Nice to have
- You have experience with MongoDB
- You have experience with Node.js
- You have proven experience with high traffic back-end systems in any language
- You have experience with messaging systems like RabbitMQ
- You have experience with cloud providers such as AWS, Azure, Google App Engine, etc.
- Fluent in Spanish
- Contribute to a product used by more than 10 millions teachers and students around the world
- Great team of driven people with different skill sets
- Flexible working hours
- Internal and external training. For example, free Treehouse courses
- Brand new Macbook Pro and double monitor setup
- New office in a cool area of Barcelona
- Teambuilding events
- Possibility to travel in our office in Silicon Valley
- Two extra days of holidays (December 24th and 31st)