Digital Innovation Expert
EDP is a Global energy company present in multiple geographies. We are looking for a Digital Innovation Expert to be based in our offices in Lisbon. It’s imperative that you are comfortable exploring new technologies and building solutions departing from ground zero, in a structured way but prepared for trial-and-error. You should have excellent full-stack programming skills and be versed in cloud-based platforms. Experience in Big Data platforms such as Hadoop and Spark, Agile development and DevOps methodologies are a big plus. Curiosity about deep tech such as Blockchain consensus mechanisms, Quantum computing and Deep Learning is advantageous.
- Experience with programming frameworks such as Angular, React.
- Knowledge of main public Cloud providers (AWS, Azure or Google) and their platforms
- Knowledge in Agile development methodologies (Scrum)
- Understanding of databases and knowledge of SQL, NoSQL, XML, JSON, Oracle, hBase, Cassandra, Hive, MongoDB, etc.
Nice to have
- Knowledge of DevOps practices and tools such as Jenkins, Docker, Git, Splunk, Puppet
- Knowledge of Big Data platforms such as Apache Hadoop and Spark
- Knowledge of Blockchain platforms such as Ethereum, Ripple, Stellar
- Team-work focused and results-driven
- Ability to analyze requirements and articulate critical views on them
- Ability to design technical solutions and specifications
- Proficient in written and spoken english