EDP Energias de Portugal SA is a Portugal-based utility company. We are looking for a Data Scientist. You should be able to develop assessments and reviews with the purpose of finding insights in the utilities market for EDP, support analytics models development (descriptive and predictive), manage cross-sectional projects. You should also have some knowledge of SAS Enterprise Miner, SAS Enterprise Guide, R and Python.
Tecnologies: SAS, Python, R
- Examine and explore large amounts of structured and unstructured data sources to discover customer insights
- Design statistical models for getting desired insights out of the data that is being collected
- Clean and convert raw data into formats that can be used by other tools,
- Carry out quality assurance testing to ensure the models deliver insights accurately
Nice to have
- Determines the optimal modeling approach for each scenario.
- Develops, tests, implements, and maintains analytic models.
- Works with Data Engineers on the data formulation process which may include identification of attributes, exploratory data analysis, data transformation, and temporal layout