We LOVE the Web! If you love the web too and w*ant to be part of a talented and resourceful team*, then you must reach out to me.
We are Dynamicweb North America, a multi-cultural team scattered around the world delivering rich web experiences for businesses in USA and Canada, and we’re looking for more talent to help us grow.
We need more people like us and we need people that are better than us. We can add value, but I am sure you can add value too. If Frontend development is your specialty, then we have a place for you here.
Dynamicweb is also a leading software company developing products that help grow and optimize our customer’s online business. Our All-in-One Business Platform combines Content Management, E-commerce and Marketing Capabilities to create powerful customer experiences across all channels, which increases conversions and optimizes customer lifetime value.
- Implement software solutions with our platform.
- Implement advanced frontend functionality using suitable technologies.
- Participate in sprint meetings with internal parties and stakeholders.
- Gather and refine specifications, requirements and estimates based on technical needs.
- UX, Usability, Browser and Performance optimization for frontend users.
- Help grow internal development processes and tools.
- Passionate about functional programming
- Experience with frontend development frameworks
- Stunning knowledge of HTML and CSS semantic
- Concepts of server-side programming
- Social skills such as persuasiveness, enthusiasm, cooperation, and a customer-friendly attitude
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- A cross-functional mindset to facilitate coordination with other domains of a web project
- Feedback oriented environment focused on team improvement and project delivery
- Fluent in English
- Based in Portugal
Nice to have
- .NET experience (Razor)
- Knowledge of CMS systems
- A good understanding of E-commerce sites / the E-commerce process
- The chance to work with a multi-talented and multi-cultural team from around the world
- Attend international conferences and training sessions
- Fresh fruit, nuts, snacks and coffee
- Flexible schedule
- Opportunity of growth
- Competitive salary