At DARE to DIFR we’re all about UX and product design.
We create experiences for different environments such as digital, retail, events. We work from product design to user interface. So far we've worked with brands such as Lee, Vans, Bobble, Positive Drive, Intent HQ, among others.
We are looking for the best developer to join our team. As a member of our team, you will have to deliver the following:
- Play a lead role in the development and evolution of product platforms;
- Support existing software and customer infrastructure;
- Able to work on size-able individual efforts as well as on teams using Scrum or other Agile methodologies;
- Develop prototypes, proofs of concept in addition to production-quality solutions;
- Translate complex business needs into innovative technical solutions;
- Demonstrate a passion for software development and craftsmanship;
- Use the best practices to design and create software with high quality (Documentation, TDD, BDD, CI/CD);
- Show a desire and ability to learn new technologies and share knowledge in a small-team environment;
- Provide technical leadership on a range of large-scale development and integration projects;
- Work with other leads to plan sprints and deliver solutions for business requirements (stories);
- Contribute to platform architecture decisions;
- Collaborate in an internationally focused environment.
+/- 6 years of experience in development (proven work experience);
Good understanding of web and mobile technologies;
Back-end skills: Node.js, PHP, MySQL;
Front-end skills: Angular, React or similar (Backbone), SASS/CSS;
Also, experience in developing mobile applications;
Fluent in English.
Nice to have
- Nice to have (platform): WS Cloud/AZURE or other providers, non relational DB like MongoDB, Elasticsearch;
- Great work environment