Deloitte provides audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. Deloitte serves four out of five Fortune Global 500® companies through a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries bringing, world-class capabilities, insights, and high-quality service to address clients' most complex business challenges. To learn more about how Deloitte's approximately 245,000 professionals make an impact that matters. Deloitte Portugal has offices in Lisbon, Oporto and Luanda with more than 2,000 practitioners who daily make a commitment and share common values and motivation throughout the Deloitte Universe: to become the standard of excellence. You can follow Deloitte Portugal on Facebook or LinkedIn.
- Integrate and participate actively in technological consulting projects, with the possibility of coordination and operational supervision of teams;
- Plan, execute and / or coordinate, with autonomy, the activities to be carried out in the elaboration of the several outputs within the scope of a project or project stream;
- To manage responsibly and according to its sphere of action the daily relations with the client.
- Degree in the areas of Computer Engineering, Electrotechnical and Computer Engineering, Computer Management and / or similar areas
- More than 4 years of professional experience in development projects
- Experience in some of the following technologies:
- Programming Languages Java, .NET, C #
- J2EE, Struts, Spring, Hibernate or other Frameworks
- Webservices REST and/or SOAP
- Experience in the design, implementation and roll-out of information systems
- Knowledge of the English language in the spoken and written domain
- Ease of learning new technologies
- Ability to communicate, interpersonal relationship, critical spirit, and teamwork
- Ability to adapt to different contexts
- Organization and orientation to results