Senior Data Product Manager
We're looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our rapidly growing team in Lisbon to work together with us on an exciting project for Daimler Trucks - the world’s biggest Trucks and Buses manufacturer.
We are building a new technology hub for one of the world’s largest technology brands. A speedboat that explores new grounds supported by the power of the mothership. We are working on real live solutions by using the newest technologies, collaborating with visionaries, researchers, and tech-startups from all over the world. We bring experts to Lisbon and work with the best to solve our challenges. We work with tech communities and create open source solutions. We aim to become one of the leading technology brands in the connected commercial vehicle world!
WE ARE WORKING ON REAL LIFE CHALLENGES:
Global logistics and supply chains, urban transportation and last mile deliveries - commercial vehicles are in all industries and everywhere in our daily life. Connected, Smart Cities, Electrical and Autonomous are not visions anymore, they are reality and they will fundamentally change our world. These new technologies will have a huge impact on environmental sustainability, urbanization and the value chains of multiple industries. We will make this a reality!
You have an entrepreneurial mindset and love building new things from scratch. You have a creative mind and are always willing to challenge the status quo, you always try to imagine how things could be done and have a vision on how to achieve it. You encourage a culture of mutual learning, collaboration and are willing to go the extra mile for your teammates. You excel in an environment of flexibility and self-responsibility. You contribute actively to build a strong open culture.
- Collaborate with the data scientists, engineers and business teams to orchestrate the product vision for our data products on a daily basis;
- Decision maker on where the product should go and when the feature is ready;
- Communicate the concept and ideas using visual tools e.g. architecture diagrams, block-schemes, etc.;
- Interact with customers and stakeholders from very early on up to the scaling phase.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in managing products and services that have big data, machine learning and data science as their core value proposition elements;
- You can research the customer business model and come up with a comprehensive solution covering what data should be collected, stored, processed, analyzed in which way and what value proposition the customer will get upon implementation;
- You are passionate about standard and cutting-edge data technologies, being able to speak one language with the data scientists and software engineers;
- You are well aware of what data tools are available in the market and can architect a quick custom solution based on a combination of those;
- You are a leader, who translates our company's vision and strategy for the team, and drives innovative solutions with the help of all cross-functional team members, from conception to marketing;
- You bring order to the world around you and take responsibility for your team and for what you start until delivery;
- Hands on skills are not required, but will be a strong plus, especially experience with Python and data/ML stacks.
- You will have the opportunity to get access to the largest commercial vehicle manufacturer in the world with its global data and network from the US to Japan.
- You will help us answer the question, what the future in a connected world means for the commercial vehicle industry
- You will get a chance to work with the latest technology stack and have access to external and internal collaborations to explore the potential use of new technologies
- We have an open-door work culture where ideas and initiatives are encouraged
- The basics: Competitive health insurance and salary, meal card and free drinks/snacks, mobile phone
- Flexibility: Morning or evening person? You will decide when to work. We offer super flextime without core working hours.
- Always wanted to drive a Mercedes? We offer an attractive employee rental program
- ... and we will have homemade cookies - not necessarily good ones but homemade :)