We're looking for a Blockchain Developer to join our rapidly growing team in Lisbon to work together with us on an exciting project for Daimler Trucks - the world’s biggest Trucks and Busses manufacturer.
We are building a new technology hub for one of the world’s largest technology brands. A speedboat that explores new grounds supported by the power of the mothership. We are working on real live solutions by using the newest technologies, collaborating with visionaries, researchers, and tech-startups from all over the world. We bring experts to Lisbon and work with the best to solve our challenges. We work with tech communities and create open source solutions. We aim to become one of the leading technology brands in the connected commercial vehicle world!
WE ARE WORKING ON REAL LIFE CHALLENGES:
Global logistics and supply chains, urban transportation and last mile deliveries - commercial vehicles are in all industries and everywhere in our daily life. Connected, Smart Cities, Electrical and Autonomous are not visions anymore, they are reality and they will fundamentally change our world. These new technologies will have a huge impact on environmental sustainability, urbanization and the value chains of multiple industries. We will make this a reality!
You have an entrepreneurial mindset and love building new things from scratch. You have a creative mind and are always willing to challenge the status quo, you always try to imagine how things could be done and have a vision on how to achieve it. You encourage a culture of mutual learning, collaboration and are willing to go the extra mile for your teammates. You excel in an environment of flexibility and self-responsibility. You contribute actively to build a strong open culture.
- End to end responsibility for the idea creation, rapid prototyping and final implementation
- Continuous validation in collaboration with entire team and customers and, if necessary, rapid changes in the approach to match customer’s expectations
- Active contribution to the vision of the team and help in shaping the future of a connected world
- Virtualization tools like Docker and Vagrant are familiar to you
- You are an active developer and have a passion for learning new technologies
- You understand how to design and implement blockchain software solutions (such as Ethereum, Bitcoin, Hyperledger and other blockchains)
- You like to work in collaboration with blockchain developers
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field
Nice to have
- Experience with Data stacks and microservices is a big plus
- You will have the opportunity to get access to the largest commercial vehicle manufacturer in the world with its global data and network from the US to Japan
- You will help us answering the question, what the future in a connected world means for the commercial vehicle industry
- You will get a chance to work with the latest technology stack and have access to external and internal collaborations to explore potential use of new technologies
- We have an open-door work culture where ideas and initiatives are encouraged
- The basics: competitive health insurance and salary, meal card and free drinks/snacks, mobile phone
- Flexibility: Morning or evening person? You will decide when to work. We offer super flextime without core working hours.
- Always wanted to drive a Mercedes? We offer an attractive employee rental program
- ... and we will have homemade cookies - not necessarily good ones but homemade :)