Fusing technology and talent, we’re developing the next generation of software systems for the BMW Group’s future driving machines. Fuelled by the principles of agile software development, we’ll use our freedom to think, disrupt and transform the way things are done.
We’re clear about where we’re heading. We plan to change the way the world thinks and feels about cars: from autonomous driving to electrification, from car sharing services to connectivity. Get ready for a journey like no other.
Awesome engineers need awesome projects: from autonomous driving to electrification, from car sharing services to vehicle connectivity, Critical TechWorks operates at the cutting-edge of the BMW Group’s technologies.
As part of the TechWorks team, you will:
- Design .Net software architectures while achieving cost-effectiveness, positive deployability, high-performance and simple maintainability.
3 years’ experience developing .Net applications, with an understanding of .NET, .NET Core, Containers and Azure
Knowledge of Enterprise, Cloud, Microservices and Event Driven architectures.
Understanding of testing and Continuous Integration and Delivery paradigms and tools (e.g. Git, Jenkins, JIRA, Gerrit)
Familiarity with OOP principles and data modelling
Experience in database and persistence mechanisms (ADO, Entity Framework, etc.)
Nice to have
- Great people skills that foster a supportive environment, constructive feedback and ideas sharing
- Excellent oral communication and written skills – including the ability to speak and write in English
- Experience of agile methodologies, particularly Scrum
- A real passion for learning, doing things better and helping others – and an ability to turn ideas into realities
- Availability to travel abroad for short periods of time, as required