Critical TechWorks is developing the next generation of software systems for the BMW Group’s future driving machines.
We’re looking for a bright iOS Pioneer to join our team. As an iOS Pioneer, you will translate designs and wireframes into high quality code ensuring the best performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application. You will not be alone, and important aspect will be the collaboration with cross-functional teams to define, design, and deliver new features while contributing to continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency. To achieve this mission, you should come with passion, energy, fresh, exciting ideas and inspire others.
Naturally, all the usual stuff applies. Apart from excellent technical skills, you’ll be a problem-solver, a planner and a doer. Under your influence, things run like clockwork. But you’re no clock-watcher. You bring energy and star-quality to everything you do, ensuring engineering success with a smile.
In return, you’ll be surrounded by some of the best talent in the business, in an inspiring environment where our people are well-looked after, happy and part of a connected team that’s changing the future of mobility.
- At least 3 years of experience developing complex software applications;
- Proven professional software development experience with the iOS SDK and Xcode;
- Solid knowledge of Swift programming language;
- Experience in JSON/Rest APIs and multi-threading tasks;
- Experience in developing iOS UI applications using design principles, patterns, and best practices;
- Familiarity with the use of location services;
- Familiarity with the use of dependency manager (cocoapods, carthage or swift package manager) ;
- Strong application performance/tuning skills.
Nice to have
- Great people skills that foster a supportive environment, constructive feedback and ideas sharing;
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Delivery tools (e.g. Git, Jenkins, JIRA, Gerrit);
- Experience of agile methodologies, particularly Scrum;
- A real passion for learning, doing things better and helping others – and an ability to turn ideas into realities;
- Mastery of the English language;
- Availability to travel abroad for short periods of time, as required.