React/React Native developer
You share our values:
- Technical Excellence: build solid stuff that gives our customers an orgasm
- Ownership: take responsibility and feel empowered to deliver
- Solution Oriented Thinking: be pragmatic and efficient
- Teamwork: Sharing, help, learn, contribute, and thy shall be given too
- Respect: Respect yourself, your colleagues, our company and clients.
You’re someone who’s smart, organized, motivated and gets things done.
You’d love to work in a startup environment with other start-ups, scale-ups or innovative (web)app projects for startups, scale-ups, SME’s or enterprise clients.
You have ideas about everything, and you’re not afraid to defend your point (while respecting everyone else’s, of course).
You will inspire and learn from your colleagues.
You are able to keep a cool head, and love to shoot Nerf guns.
... this is the company for you!
Cloudoki is all about API-Centric Application Architecture and Development. We build with, advise on, and train in API’s, back-end and front-end for web, mobile and native applications, helping startups, scale-ups, SME's and the big boys. We only work with the new toys. If it's new and interesting, we're probably either playing with it, or planning to. If you are a developer looking for a challenge, a start-up environment, half-day off per week to hack, and free coffee, drop us a line.
- Substantial knowledge of front-end (ES6, HTML5, CSS3) development
- Knowledge in the React and/or React-native ways
- Understanding of common software engineering practices (git, unit testing, code documentation, continuous integration, dependency management, monitoring, version management,.. )
- Understanding of the whole full-stack architecture, including back-end and APIs, at a concept level
- Love to experiment and explore new technologies/frameworks: JS: Node, Vue, Angular, Ionic, Backbone
- Ability to handle the pressure and flexibility of a young company
- Fluent in English
Nice to have
Affinity with mobile apps, IoT or VR
Fluency in Dutch & French
- Mobile apps
- Virtual Reality
- You get a great seat at our offices in Bairro Alto, in the beating heart of sunny Lisbon.
- You’ll get a very nice salary and a monthly 350 EUR allowance (travel, education, sports) on top of that.
- Health & family benefits schemes.
- You’ll have hack fridays in which we play, hack, learn and work even harder than the rest of the week. Mostly followed by drinks and/or a night out.
- A never-ending stream of coffee, and the occasional snacks and bites
- After work activities mostly include bars, beers and (startup) events