Within Celfinet Development Team (this team is awesome!) you will mostly be responsible for the following:
- Contribute for the definition and implementation of the best practices and tools regarding project management and software development;
- Comply with the established deadlines and requirements assuring superior code quality;
- Participate in the support and maintenance of Celfinet applications;
- Develop support documentation regarding the corrective/ progress of Celfinet applications.
- Passion about Technology;
- Master Degree in IT Engineering/ equivalent;
- 5 years of experience working as a Software Developer;
- Experience in Microsoft .Net, C#
- Experience in Database development: MS SQL Server;
- Experience in Web Technologies: Microsoft ASP.NET MVC 4 (or higher);
- Solid knowledge in Design Patterns and Test-Driven Development;
- Experience and great knowledge of Agile Methodologies;
- Interest in highly complex projects;
- Good planning and organization skills;
- Substantial level of autonomy;
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English.
Nice to have
Database development: MS SQL Server;
Web Technologies: Microsoft ASP.NET MVC 4 (or higher).
- The opportunity to work in a challenging environment on a unique software product worldwide;
- Be part of a highly motivated and young team, eager to learn and innovate;
- Access to the most recent technologies and methodologies;
- Knowledge-sharing Workshops;
- Great working environment!