Product Data Scientist
We build the first real estate meta search powered by AI with a great number and diversity of projects: web crawling (thousands of sources), anomaly detection, NLP, computer vision, duplicate ads detection, market analysis and prediction. All projects are interconnected, therefore you would be able to work on all of them with the team.
Problem and mission:
Casafari tracks the entire real estate market by aggregating and matching properties from over 2000 different sources. We provide both investors and real estate professionals with clean, hyper-local data in real time. Our clients identify the best investment opportunities. Agents close deals 10 times faster. Our clients see our meta search as Trivago for real estate, and the largest, cleanest artificial MLS in Europe.
We are active in the prime real estate markets in Spain, France, Portugal, Germany, Austria, Switzerland.
Team and culture:
Casafari is being built by the team of 40 and growing.
Founders of Casafari are serial entrepreneurs and angel investors, with several exits from EUR 100+ Mio. companies. Casafari is therefore self-funded to date.
With the bootstrapping mindset, we encourage ambitions, critical thinking, initiatives, hardworking attitude, collaboration and mutual mentorship.
The Lisbon office is based in one of the city's trendiest locations, LX Factory
- Overseeing all stages of data acquisition (from the web with a crawler), parsing and processing
- Data quality - anomaly detection models
- Data quality - monitoring
- Real estate market analysis, reports for clients and media
- You will work close together with and learn from the team involved in NLP, Computer Vision / Image Recognition, matching duplicated listings, etc.
- Ability to query with SQL / MySQL
- Basic Python
- Experience in a growth oriented & fast paced start-up
- Hard working attitude, high working performance, quick learner
- Growth focused mindset
- Dynamic team in a cool office in Lisbon
- Achievement-based performance evaluation