Business Intelligence Managed Services Team Leader
To join to Bring´s Integration team, we’re currently looking for an experienced Business Intelligence Managed Services Team Leader
The BI Managed Services Team Leader will be responsible for:
- Team technical coordination of a small BI application maintenance team
- Working with Service Manager to align and help manage the scope of work and strategic decisions, during the whole project.
- Maintenance of a BI Solution (DW/DM multidimensional data model, ETL processes and Reporting), with the following responsibilities:
- Application maintenance (incident reporting and resolution of corrective and preventive issues) and/or;
- Application development (technical specification, implementation and testing of evolutive issues in the solution using an agile framework).
- Technical documentation.
- Accomplishment of agreed SLA.
Minimum of 3 years of experience in similar role
Experience in Business Intelligence & DW with IBM Technology (application maintenance): IBM Information Server (DataStage and QualityStage), IBM DB2, IBM PureData System for Analytics (Netezza), IBM Cognos Analytics,
English Fluency and availability to travel on a regular basis
Nice to have
- Experience with** **IBM SPSS