The capacity of innovation and know-how development determine the success of the Bosch Group companies worldwide. Invest your willingness to learn and your dedication and ability to master new tasks with us and participate in ensuring the success of our company.
We are looking for a Software Architect to be part of our team!
The Research & Development Thermotechnology Center is in charge of designing, testing and exploring systems, components and technologies. We develop new services for energy efficient building and retrofit around the configurator. For this purpose, we address our end consumers and trade partners along the complete process of building and retrofit to generate added value having as an ultimate goal the improvement in the quality of life of our clients.
- Create high-level application design and redirect detailed design work for developers
- Work with the different stakeholders to determine the functional and non-functional requirements for new applications
- Develop proof-of-concepts and prototypes to validate and compare design work for developers
- Develop reference architectures, code-samples and QA strategies
- Support developers to help understand the concepts and the strategies of the selected solution
- Perform code reviews of critical parts of the system
- Participate in the development of strategic plans and roadmaps for the applications
- Collaboration with peer architects and tech leads to develop architectural principles, guidelines and standards
- Master in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar
- At least 2 years of experience in software architecture roles
- Experience in Java programming
- Experience in data structures, data encoding, operating systems and synchronization techniques
- High level of communication skills (in Portuguese and English)
- Problem solving mindset
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Results oriented and dynamic