The capacity of innovation and know-how development determine the success of the Bosch Group companies worldwide. Invest your willingness to learn and your dedication and ability to master new tasks with us and participate in ensuring the success of our company.
We are looking for a Scrum Master to be part of our team!
The Research & Development Thermotechnology Center is in charge of designing, testing and exploring systems, components and technologies. We develop new services for energy efficient building and retrofit around the configurator. For this purpose, we address our end consumers and trade partners along the complete process of building and retrofit to generate added value having as an ultimate goal the improvement in the quality of life of our clients.
- Mentoring team to scrum methodology: moderate meetings, managing efforts, solving existing blockers
- Assures team performance evaluation, in order to guarantee team's motivation, efficacy and managing effort through projects
- Assures goal implementation, guaranteeing its alignment with the organizational strategy, in order to attain the corporate goals in terms of technology, quality and costs
- Supervises team tasks, assuring quality work delivery in the agreed deadline to our client
- Coordination of the development tasks: receive desired features from product owners and transforming into technical tasks together with the development team
- Developing smart functions and algorithms, connecting with devices, database and third parts (such as weather forecast services)
- Support Front-end projects
- Master or Higher Degree in computer science or electrical engineer
- Between 5 and 8 years of working experience within R&D, preferably within the Heating and Building Environment
- Experience as a Project Manager or Team Leader, background and experience in software development (Linux, Java and Embedded environment), software testing and server administration)
- Experience working and leading on Java Enterprise, Sonar, Vert.x, Jenkins, Maven, Business Process Model (BPM), Nexus, Tomcat and similar systems
- Good English communication skills