The capacity of innovation and know-how development determine the success of the Bosch Group companies worldwide. Invest your willingness to learn and your dedication and ability to master new tasks with us and participate in ensuring the success of our company.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to be part of our team!
The Research & Development Thermotechnology Center is in charge of designing, testing and exploring systems, components and technologies. We develop new services for energy efficient building and retrofit around the configurator. For this purpose, we address our end consumers and trade partners along the complete process of building and retrofit to generate added value having as an ultimate goal the improvement in the quality of life of our clients.
- Responsible for the availability of IT based solutions for connected heating systems of Bosch Thermotechnology (including the connected products portal)
- Cooperation with CI and further groups in Germany, Portugal and India
- Operation and maintenance of the development environment, supporting DevOps
- Support the testing of solutions for connected heating systems
- Master or Degree in Computer Science, Informatics or related subject
- 1-3 years experience in the configuration and administration of IT systems, IT networks, servers for web applications and connected solutions
- Experience in the development of web based applications
- Experience in Java development, applications frameworks (e.g. vert.x), IoT middleware (e.g. Bosch IoT suite) and HTML5
- Experience in the setup and operation of continuous integration environments
- Very good knowledge in Linux, Unix, VMWare, Scripting Languages, Databases (MySQL, Oracle), Server Monitoring, Security and Java Application Servers
- English: Proficient user
- Experience within International Working Environment
- Good communication skills, self-motivated, good analytic skills
- You need to be based in Portugal