The capacity of innovation and know-how development determine the success of the Bosch Group companies worldwide. Invest your willingness to learn and your dedication and ability to master new tasks with us and participate in ensuring the success of our company.
We are looking for a Android Developer to be part of our team!
The Research & Development Thermotechnology Center is in charge of designing, testing and exploring systems, components and technologies. We develop new services for energy efficient building and retrofit around the configurator. For this purpose, we address our end consumers and trade partners along the complete process of building and retrofit to generate added value having as an ultimate goal the improvement in the quality of life of our clients.
- Development and maintenance of hybrid and native mobile and Web applications for smart devices based on Android, according to the organization needs and following the practices and tools used
- Research and technological development of new solutions and improvements to idealize and create new products
- Development of systems and applications
- Implement and document a reusable software based upon generated requirements
- Continuously document developments following the department best practices to ensure the maintainability of the projects
- Implementation and maintenance of tests in order to keep the good development practices of our products
- Master Degree in Computer Science or similar
- +3 years of work practice in Android Development
- Deep Knowledge of the Java stack, specially applied to Mobile applications
- Overview of the iOS overall architecture and framework
- Overall knowledge of the Objective-C (language syntax and best practices)
- Agile methodologies (namely Scrum)
- Overall knowledge of IOT tools and practices