We are based in Palma de Mallorca and our team is about passionate people working together to make great things.
Now we are looking for a SysOps Engineer to join our team. This position provides information technology support and administration for the Bluekiri Enterprise Cloud. The successful candidate will have demonstrated knowledge and experience working with all aspects of system and networking administration, including but not limited to provisioning, installation/configuring, operation, and maintenance of both the systems and application stacks on infrastructure in a virtualized environment.
Under the direction of the Bluekiri SysOps Team manager, the SysOps Engineer will be part of the Ops team primarily responsible for executing, testing, and rolling-out solutions to our infrastructure.
As a SysOps Engineer at Bluekiri you will:
- Maintain and Monitor Large Virtualization environments over Vmware or Openstack
- Manage Storage Area Network (SAN)
- Maintain system monitoring tools and backups
- Manage and develop recipes with Ansible to automate configurations
- Administrate clusters with IIS 8.5
- Work using microservices
- Administrate load balancers and performance tuning
- DNS Servers: bind, microsoft DNS
- Some experience or good knowledge in Sysadmin of Linux and/or Windows. Knowledge of the internals of these operating systems is a plus
- Some knowledge or experience with systems automation tools and systems & services monitoring tools
- You also know about AWS, Google App Engine, GCP and Azure components, services & architectures? Damn good!
- Are you skilled in Powershell or Python scripting? Even better!
- Good written and spoken English
- Knowing how to properly express yourself in writing
- Ability to work as a team
- Be willing to learn a lot and quickly
Nice to have
ITIL Methodology Certification
- Great work atmosphere, with awesome teammates
- Flexible working hours schedule
- Up to 2 days per week of remote work
- Free coffee
- Food delivery service (compensated price)