Senior Software Engineer (Golang)
BlockFactory leads the adoption of blockchain technology worldwide. We create high impact products that will bring blockchain to the masses.
Whether we issue verifiable university titles, create digital certificates for luxury items or mint asset-backed tokens, we are working at the edge of innovation and aim to actively shape the world around us.
Check out Life at BlockFactory and join a group of highly ambitious technology and business experts preparing the next digital revolution!
The Core back-end is engineered using Golang, with a powerful set of modules and a Vue.js front-end, allowing DApp programmers to create solutions covering a wide array of use cases.
You will join our team of engineers who are inspired by writing clean, open source code. Additionally, you will..
- Design, engineer & implement highly-available, fault-tolerant, real time, distributed systems for our core offering
- Write clean, maintainable, secure code for our core engine
- Take full ownership of high impact, end-to-end projects from specification, estimation, testing to launch
- Balance a fast paced delivery schedule while ensuring security, quality and resilience
- Be a strong individual contributor in our team-oriented environment & willing to go the extra mile!
- Experience with Unix/Linux platforms, distributed and parallel systems
- Expertise in concurrent and distributed systems/web services
- Confident in making technical and architectural decisions in high pressure environments
- You are persistent, logical and love to find elegant solutions to complex problems
- You are familiar with cryptographic algorithms and decentralized systems
- You love to contribute to open source projects
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English
- Swiss or EU passport (or other permit that allows you to work in Switzerland)
- You are able to combine a fast pace with the delivery of consistently high quality
- You know when good is not good enough and are ready to go the extra mile
- You describe problems transparently and objectively and you focus on finding solutions
- You give and accept constructive feedback
- You have a personal vision how blockchain will reshape our world
- The freedom to have an impact on a fast-growing international blockchain startup
- Opportunity to work on never before seen products & solutions
- Transparent and honest feedback culture
- Offices in the heart of the Swiss Crypto Valley
- Flexible working hours, holiday days and monthly team lunches