Security Products builder - We build products that help your company improve the quality of information security and focus on important data metrics so that you can at all times know the state of the quality of the security level. We try to make our products as fast as possible and as custom for our customers as possible. We focus on trying to make the best data correlation and automated analysis for security, intelligence and defense.
- Be part of a remote team;
- Ownership on development of features;
- Review work done by other engineers;
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use;
- Research, learn and improve the BinaryEdge Platform.
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Proficiency with Python and Pandas
- Strong math skills (e.g. statistics, algebra)
- Practical knowledge of Machine Learning methods
- Experience with Spark (also Flink is a plus)
- Some experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Excellent organizational & communication skills
- Good English (spoken and written)
Nice to have
- Experience with Cloud Services
- Image Processing (OCR, Feature detection, etc)
- Text Processing (NLP)
- Ability to work from anyplace - fully remote team, you are able to work from home, a local cafe or your favorite place;
- Flexible hours - this is not a 9-5 job, you have some flexibility in the hours you work, we understand that inspiration comes at different times for different people;
- Join a vibrant, exciting team that is working on the future of cybersecurity;
- Every 6 months we get together to work on projects together like a hackathon.