Big Data Architect
The world is changing. New technology is now part of our daily lives, as well as in business and in how we deal with our clients. At BABEL we facilitate the transformation of our corporate clients’ business processes to adapt to this new environment, combining our skills in technology, business intelligence, and digital communication.
Furthermore, at BABEL we are driven to be a benchmark company in the rendering of technological services, aimed at big companies and public bodies.
What are we looking for?
A fan of data and technology that can get involved with customers to find solutions to their needs and with capabilities to design component architectures. You will enjoy working on tasks related to high volumes of data, quality measurement and governance and think about models and languages to visualize predictive analytics. A Big Data architect ... is the answer to the question above for a design position.
- 5 years of experience as Big Data Architect or Big Data Engineer
- Experience in Big Data Platforms with Cloudera, Spark, Hadoop, HDFS, HIVE etc
- Experience in Programming Languages as Scala, Python and R
- Experience in Agile teams
- Knowledge of Streaming, Oracle and BI tools is preferred
- Knowledge of English is preferred
- Some certification as TOGAF preferred
- Autonomy, responsibility and communication skills
Nice to have
- Fluent in English
A friendly and easy-going work environment
Excellent career prospects
Training activities, all the time
A great work/life balance (teleworking, flexi-time, tailored holidays)
Competitive pay and benefits, with yearly revisions
Private medical insurance
A choice between Life Insurance or subscription to Netflix or Spotify