Full-stack Software Engineer
B-Parts is building a trusted, global ecommerce brand for the used auto parts marketplace. We believe in an effortless experience of searching and buying used auto parts. We are solving real life problems, helping every day hundreds of auto repair shops and end customers finding the best parts for their vehicles.
We are an internationally minded company with an extremely talented team and global ambitions. We aim at having a company where everyone feels accountable and empowered to achieve their full potential .
About the Tech Team:
We’re a technology-based startup and we depend on our online platform to provide the best possible service and experience to customers and dismantlers. This is where the tech team comes in and why it is core to B-Parts.
This is why you’ll love this role:
A company culture that is people-driven and that focuses on personal development and training to help you tap your talent into its full;
Working in Porto, one of the coolest cities in Europe, where the sun always shines and the seafood is delicious.
- At least 3 years experience in Object Oriented Programming and Web Development;
- You have the ability and thrive to produce clean and maintainable code;
- Speaking in English is natural to you;
- You're experienced with Python;
- Using modern frontend frameworks is normal on your daily basis;
- Experience in Unix environments
- You're familiar with AWS and Git workflows;
- Experience with multiple databases paradigms.
- You're recognised as a fast learner and someone who is eager to learn;
- You're recognised as a team person.
- We offer quick progression & exposure to all areas of the business;
- The role is based in Porto;
- You will start on a 12 month fixed term contract;
- You will have health insurance.